GUIDED OTTER TRAIL – FROM STORMS RIVER MOUTH TO NATURES VALLEY
GoTrekking guides The Otter Trail along a spectacular section of South Africa’s Garden Route Coast. This five day hike in the Tsitsikamma area follows a coastal trail from the dramatic cliffs at Storms River mouth to the splendidly tranquil Natures Valley Estuary.
Famous and popular the Otter trail is a magnificent way to immerse yourself in the beauty of the Cape coast. Spend your five days hiking up rugged coastal cliffs, marvel at the exuberant energy of the Indian ocean crashing against the dramatic rocks, absorb the tranquility of the cool forested gorges with their still cola coloured rivers and abundant waterfalls, enjoy the shy forest creatures and chatty birds when they grace your path, plunge into the deep river pools or body surf with the dolphins, the Otter Trail is a wonderful experience.
The nights are spent in well appointed huts and after working up an appetite, GoTrekking Africa provides delicious dinners to keep you energized to explore this beautiful area the following day. Email us for details.
SO THAT YOU CAN RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR HIKE, GOTREKKING AFRICA GUIDES:
- Arrange all Park Fees and Permits
- Concern themselves about tides and river crossings
- Provide, tasty, nutritious meals, dietary requirements eg vegetarians are catered for.
- Are trained in rescue
- Carry First Aid
- Are knowledgeable about the wildlife, birds, geology & flora of the Garden route
- Transfer clients to Trail head at Storms River from Natures Valley where you may leave your vehicle
OPTIONAL EXTRAS INCLUDE:
- Transfers to/ from Natures Valley
- Airport transfers, closest Airports are George then Port Elizabeth
- Accommodation reservations
- Equipment hire